REASON BEHIND WELL FIGURED BODY OF WOMEN
Does your old dresses are just the stuff to decorate your wardrobe? Your old attire doesn’t allow you to fit in? …Generally on the path of weight loss we find that ratio of overweight women is much higher than men and they find weight loss task as much daunting task. The reasons are many behind this thinking like their emotional eating or eating in front of the TV. Undoubtedly, women lose weight slowly than men because of some genetic reasons. Even when a woman just passed her pregnancy period they gain lots of weight. So, most of them give up as the weight loss task seems more than hard and this is very true. But remember “if there is will, there is way”. So, grip your waist tighter and involve into physical activities to feel gorgeous. www.staysuperfit.com is here to provide you such productive stuff to read that help you to stay motivated on this journey.
- Slow and steady wins the race: There is no shortcut for weight loss. Continue check your diet and exercise then you will lose 2 pound a week. But remember you gain that weight not in one day so shedding weight also takes time.
- Set short term goals along with long term: Yes, this is very basic thing. Apart from your ultimate goal to fit into your college dresses set goals for every week like diet planning and how much exercise you will do in that week and achieve them. This will encourage you to achieve long term goals.
- Celebrate your success:When you reach to your goal then celebrate in healthy way like cook something innovative but healthy, go for outing or pamper yourself with shopping. This will motivate you for good.
- Workout as per your capacity: It is okay if you want to lose weight quickly but opt healthy ways. Exercise as per the limits decided by your trainer and don’t push your body towards extra toning.
- Don’t skip your meals: starving makes you weak in taking healthy decisions and avoid eating under stress because you eat more than normal.
- Have 1200 calories a day: Too much dieting or little eating can backfire. Having less than 1200 calories will ultimately weaken your metabolism.
- Have proteins early in the day: Scientifically proteins take longer to digest than simple carbs so if you have it you will feel full for long time.
- Eat when you seated: this is mandatory especially for the women because they eat while doing home chores and that leads to eat much. This will lead to more unplanned nibbling.
- Don’t eat everything you want: science reveals that women enjoy spicy and sour the most than men. And they are more likely to satisfy their hunger so they eat whatever they want which leads to weight gain so control that with the help of citrus fruits because these fruits serve lots of benefits.
- Exercise in a group:Doing something by watching other is a best way to motivate you for something. This is effective for the women in actual. So they work hard and exercise well.
So, not to worry good results can be achieved with determined efforts, patience, healthy diet and proper weight loss workout. These weight loss tips for women are effective when you implement on it with full dedication.