When it comes to women, fitness is a concern since it relates to an appealing personality that takes them to a sense of admiration amongst the mass. Every woman is aware to get rid of those awkward portions that need extra effort to shape up and get body toned.
You can not target a particular part of your body, such as your stomach OR belly, for weight lose. But boosting the intensity of your cardio workouts exercises will help you loss more weight overall.
There can be a number of fitness exercises for women. Weight training is for those wanting togain weight to get into shape and get rid of that skinny look. While working on weights you can help your body with muscles in place of lean mass.
Growing the concern within yourself that putting on weight may give you a masculine look is no way right.
- It takes years and years and a different diet to grow your body like that.
- This basically is required by the ones making career in body building.
- The ones performing simple workout pattern do not face any of this issue.
- Increasing your lean muscle mass will make you build more muscles.
- The more the muscle mass, the faster will be the calories burn ratio.
In general, there is a lot difference in the workout way of men and women.
The fitness exercise for ladies is a lot different than men.
Even after a lot of exercise women do not gain as those muscles as men unless you are doing exercises in particular fashion followed by diet that will let you gain those muscles.
Efficiency in your routine is must for achieving a super fit physique and a healthy body.
When you perform any exercise you must particularly know about which part of the body is going to be affected by this pattern and you should make lifts with purpose and direction.
You should not roam from one machine to other in the gym without first knowing its benefits and how much exercise will help you turn you to your desired shape. Weight build up training is completely different from others.
It will help you improve your strength, muscle size and build up your stamina for more workouts.
- Warm up is most important to start any working.
- Perform weight challenge and do at least 50 reps a time to perform the best’
- For muscle shape try picking up weights, very light weighted initially.
- Doing cardio can also help as it comes in different forms. And slowly improving your stamina will help you get more into shape.
The lesser you rest between the exercises, the more intense and tiring your workout will be. Longer rest session accounting for 1-2 minutes will give you sufficient time to recover before you go for your next session.
Cardio exercises are very effective ladies, in case you are looking for a fat burning regime!
- This is termed as High Intensity Interval Training, and is usually not that difficult to perform.
- Just choose a cardio machine at the place or use your own weight.
- The process is to do any work or activity as intensely as you can followed by a 1 minute rest.
- For the first few days, you should start with lighter loads.
Once you feel that you can push your body beyond it, you can add on another weight along.
Women’s Exercise for Flat Stomach
In the initial days you can start exercise moves every woman needs to do.
- Foam Roller,
- Front Box Jump,
- Barbell Hip Thrust,
- Cardio exercises
As the weeks pass on you may increase the number of sets of each exercise you are performing as per your stamina.
Do these exercises every other day so that your muscles have a chance to recover. On alternate days, focus on other types of exercise. Be careful if you have (or develop) pain in your neck, shoulders, or back.
Best Flat Stomach Workout for Women
- Regular Crunches – 10 Reps
- Bicycle Crunch – 10 Reps
- Twist Crunch – 10 Reps
- Reverse Crunch – 10 Reps
- Vertical Leg Crunch – 10 Reps
- Long Arm Crunch – 10 Reps
Read more on fitness exercise for women with detailed exercises that you can do at gym and at home too.
Not just exercise help for fitness but it also depends on the type of food and nutrition you are having. Be particular on your nutrition and find out more on this blog (stay super fit)
Cardio exercises are EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET THE SEXY BODY YOU DESIRE!